FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The LXT2-DM-60/80 are rugged, durable LED wall packs, which are perfect for outdoor perimeter and area lighting. With die cast aluminum housings and vandal resistant, borosilicate glass lenses, the LXT2-DM-60/80 will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID wall packs.
LXT2-DM-60 Benefits & Features
▪ Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 59,000 hours of operation (LXT2-DM-60), or 57,000 hours of operation (LXT2-DM-80) with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
▪ LXT2-DM-60 models deliver 6,990 lumens and 115 lumens per watt (LPW) at 4000k, or 7,231 lumens and 119 LPW at 5000k.
▪ LXT2-DM-80 models deliver 9,803 lumens and 126 LPW at 4000k, or 9,953 lumens and 128LPW at 5000k.
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 70.
▪ Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
▪ Tempered, borosilicate glass lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
▪ Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.