The GLLED series includes commercial-grade, premium-performance LED luminaires for horticultural settings. Provides a full spectrum of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for full-cycle cultivation. High-effi- cacy LEDs (PPE of 2.1) reduce energy costs compared to traditional, HID grow luminaires. Long-life LEDs (Q90of 38,000 hours) virtually eliminates expensive relamping. Rugged, painted steel housings withstand demanding horticultural environments. A variety of mounting options simplify height adjustments. Dimming levels are controlled by industry-standard 0-10vdc signals.
▪ Complete luminaire comes with the following standard equipment: Fully-functional LED luminaire, one set of V-hooks with hanging chains, and one set of ratcheting rope hangers.
▪ AC cordsets (factory-installed) are optional. See options below.
▪ Accessories include lenses (clear & diffused), wire guards, and cable-mounting kits.
▪ Full spectrum distribution of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for full-cycle cultivation.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 38,000 hours of operation with at least 90% (Q90) of initial PPF (photosynthetic photon flux).
▪ Delivers from 368 to 873 micromols (μmols) of PPF from a single luminaire to accommodate a variety of growing areas. For increased PPF levels, use multiple luminaires.
▪ Delivers photosynthetic photon efficacy (PPE) of 2.1.