Available in two sizes, the full cutoff wall pack is designed for perimeter illumination for safety, security and identity. Rugged cast-aluminum, corrosion-resistant housing with bronze polyester powder paint for lasting durability, long lifespan, and secures the thermally conductive LED panel. The electrical chamber has 4 pcs-holes (top, bottom, and sides) that make connection/disconnection safe and easy.
• Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications.
• Casting thermally conducts LED heat to optimize performance and long life.
• Suitable for applications requiring 3G testing prescribed by ANSI C136.31.
• Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 3,900 to 18,000 Lumens.
• Tempered UV coated flat lens provide outstanding performance, uniformity and glare control.
• Universal 120-277 or 347-480 VAC input voltage.
• Greater than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion, and is suitable for operation in -40°C to 45°C ambient environments.