Cast in a modern and low-profile design, LEDalux MWP13 series is easily customized to fit every building’s design aesthetic and a mix of architectural styling and energy savings. Available in two sizes, the MWP13 family delivers 3,600 to 13,400 lumens with a wide, uniform distribution. It’s ideal for illuminating commercial office buildings, warehouses, campuses, shopping malls and other office complexes.
• Sealed die-casting profile for outdoor applications.
• Casting thermally conducts LED heat to optimize performance and long life.
• Suitable for applications requiring 3G testing prescribed by ANSI C136.31.
• Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K configurations.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 3,600 to 13,400 Lumens.
• Zero uplight distributions using individual acrylic.
• High performance UV stabilized optical grade polymer refractor lenses to achieve desired distribution optimized to get maximum spacing, target lumens and a superior lighting uniformity.
• Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage.
• 1-10V Dimming.
• Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 40°C (-40 F – + 104 F).
• Optional occupancy sensor
• Optional photocell
• Optional Emergency Battery