The premium-performance, ultra-thin, Back-lit LED panels offer industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW). It is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability
▪ Available in 3500k (warm/neutral white), 4000k (neutral white) &
5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 144,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ Provides 4,174 to 4,293 luminaire lumens, and 129 to 134 lumens per watt.*
▪ Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
▪ Power factor > 90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.
▪ Aluminum frame and steel housing backplate.
▪ PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) LED lenses for optimal light
distribution, eciency and longevity.
▪ Easy installation in new construction or retrot.
▪ Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
▪ Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid
ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets.
For mounting in plaster or other hard ceiling, see Mounting Kits.