The PTFR Flat/Round Post-Top Luminaires are available in 3000k, 4000k, and 5000k color temperatures. The PTFR has aluminum housing with dark bronze powder coat finish. These Post Top Luminaires provide a range of 7,000 to 20,000 nominal lumens and uses 52 to 152 nominal watts. The PTFR Post Tops with 7 & 10 Lumen models have glass lens, while the 20 Lumen models have a polycarbonate lens.
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70) for > 174,000 hours of operation, and at least 90% of initial lumen output (L90) for > 51,000 hours of operation.**
▪ LED chromaticity based on < 6-step ANSI quadrangles.
▪ LED color maintenance < 0.002 chromaticity shift (Δu’v’) over the initial 6,000 hours of operation.
▪ PTFR provides a range of 7,000 to 20,000 nominal lumens and uses 52 to 152 nominal watts
▪ 1-10vdc dimming drivers, which provide 10% continuous dimming are standard.
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index (Ra) > 80. Red color rendering of at least 0.
▪ Aluminum housing with dark bronze powder coat finish.