FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The LEDFHB-V2 series is a group of full-body, premium-performance LED high bay luminaires. These luminaires are designed to illuminate a wide variety of settings, including commercial, industrial and retail settings such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, sporting venues and big-box retailers. With a painted, steel housing, the LEDFHB-V2 provides high levels of durability and performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, High Intensity Discharge (HID) high bays.
LEDFHB425 Benefits & Features
• Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 122,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
• Delivers from 12,193 lumens (140 lumens per watt, LPW) to 60,629 lumens (142 LPW).
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard. Step-down transformers are required for 347-480V applications.
• 0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Painted steel housings are standard.
• Chain-mount kits (includes v-hooks and 1/8” thick, 1-meter long chain) are standard.
• Accessories include lenses (clear & diffused), wire-guard kits, surface-mounting kits, pendant-mounting kits, and cable- mounting kits.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.