FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
LED Mini Dusk-to-Dawn
The LED-DDALG40W is a mini dusk-to-dawn security/flood light. It is an ideal solution for general site and flood lighting in commercial and residential settings. With a die cast aluminum housing and a fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare, the LED-DDALG40W provides effective, economical security lighting. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent and HID security/flood lights.
LED-DDALG40W Benefits & Features
• Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.
• Long-life LEDs provide 153,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
• Delivers 4,805 lumens and 123 lumens per watt.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing.
• Fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare.
• NEMA-type photocell included (120-277V).
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.