FIND A SALES REPRESENTATIVE
To find your local product representative in the United States, enter your zip code and press the Search button.
The LEDSL28W landscape security / flood light is an ideal solution for general site, landscape, sign and pathway lighting. With a die cast aluminum housing, and a polycarbonate lens with seamless silicone gasket to prevent leaks, the LEDSL28W will stand up to many years of punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent landscape lights.
LEDSL28W Benefits & Features
• Available in 3000k & 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
• Long-life LEDs provide 69,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
• Delivers 2,724 lumens (106 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, and 3,200 lumens (125 LPW) at 5000k.
• Narrow beam spread is standard. Medium beam spread is available.
• Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
• Polycarbonate lens.
• Several mounting options provide easy installation in new construction or retrofit. Yoke-mounted models available