The BBG series includes commercial-grade, premium- performance LED luminaires for horticultural settings. Provides a full spectrum of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for full-cycle cultivation. High-efficacy LEDs (PPF/J of 2.4) reduce energy costs compared to traditional grow luminaires. Long-life LEDs (Q90 of 38,000 hours) virtually eliminates expensive relamping. High-gloss, painted aluminum housings withstand demanding environments. A variety of mounting options simplify height adjustments. Dimming levels are controlled by three-way switch Hi/Lo/Off.
▪ Complete luminaire comes with the following standard equipment: Fully-functional LED luminaire, one set of V-hooks with hanging chains. Can be mounted with S-hooks.
▪ AC cordsets (factory-installed) with grounded NEMA 5-15P.
▪ Three position switch lets user pick High/Low intensities.
▪ Full spectrum distribution of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) for full-cycle cultivation US Patent 10,785,921.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide 38,000 hours of operation with at least 90% (Q90) of initial PPF (photosynthetic photon flux).**
▪ Delivers from 90 micromols (μmols) of PPF from a single luminaire to accommodate a variety of growing areas. For increased PPF levels, use multiple luminaires.*