The MAL04 is a rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber. Its low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements. Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants. Suitable for auto dealerships, parking lots, walkways, roadways, campuses, facade lighting, grocery stores and other public areas.
• Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
• Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
• Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and
• For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory
can be field or factory installed.
• The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.