Gas Station Canopy Light is an ideal solution for budget-friendly, canopy lighting. It can be used in commercial buildings, parking lot structures, gas stations, secure entryways, exterior canopies and many other applications. When replacing up to 400W MH, it can save about 86% of energy. Excellent heat dissipation structure design features and precision optical design provide a good lighting effect with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours accompanied by excellent optical performance.
• Die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber.
• Casting thermally conducts LED heat to optimize performance and long life.
• With corrosion-resistant powder coating that provides protection and architectural appearance while adapting well to the indoor and outdoor environment.
• Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 10,000 to 23,000 Lumens.
• Tempered glass lens is designed for excellent light output and uniformity.