The SWF LED Linear Stairwell Series features a sleek yet robust construction with an IK08 impact-tested steel housing, vandal-proof hardware and UV-stabilized polycarbonate lens. The SWF Series is offered in both 2’ and 4’ configurations and comes standard with an integral microwave sensor centered behind the lens providing 2 or 3 step – level dimming as well as optional daylight harvesting capability. Internal switches allow the user to select the CCT (3000K-3500K-4000K) and the power output (between 10W to 40W, depending on fixture size), providing maximum project flexibility.
• Durable 4-3/8” width, 22-gauge steel enclosure in a white powder coated finish, IK08 impact tested, 2’ and 4’ length
• Vandal-resistant Pin-In Torx hardware
• Flanged housing ends secure the lens in place
• Several knockouts across the bottom of the housing and the two ends
• All visible hardware in a white finish to match enclosure
• UV-stabilized frosted polycarbonate lens offering an even, diffused light
• Units provide a range of lumen packages by simply selecting the wattage desired for your application;
• 2’ unit – wattage selectable from 10W through 30W offering up to 3850 lumens
• 4’ unit – wattage selectable from 12W through 40W offering up to 5320 lumens
• Switches are located inside fixture
• Significant energy savings compared to traditional light sources with up to 130 LPW
• Color switchable between 3000K, 3500K and 4000K CCT. Switch is located inside the fixture.
• L70 >100,000 hours
• CRI ≥80