LED corn lamps provide a convenient and economical way to enjoy the benefits of LED lighting, which include both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, HID lamps. Simply remove the existing lamp, bypass existing electrical components such as ballasts and capacitors, and install the LED corn lamp—no ballast are required with LED corn lamps.
▪ Available in 5000k (cool white) color temperature.*
▪ Long-life LEDs provide at least 174,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
▪ CORN-3L-5K provides 2,943 lumens and 114 lumens per watt, (LPW).*
▪ CORN-6L-5K provides 5,810 lumens and 112 LPW.*
▪ CORN-11L-5K provides 10,920 lumens and 112 LPW.*
▪ CORN-13L-5K provides 13,327 lumens and 113 LPW.*
▪ Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
▪ Power factor > 0.90.
▪ Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
▪ Color rendering index > 80.