Our MAL05 area light has rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber. The housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants. This area light is perfect for applications such as auto dealerships, parking lots, walkways, roadways, campuses, facade lighting, grocery stores and other public areas.
• Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
• Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
• Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
• Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
• Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 13,900 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
• Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
• The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
• Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
• Standard with 0-10V dimming driver for 10% to 100% dimming capabilities.
• Power adjustable: 100%, 80%, 60%, 40%.
• THD: ≤20%
• Power Factor: ≥90%