Our MCP07 is a cost-effective, energy-saving LED light fixture for surface mount applications in commercial buildings, retail, and educational facilities. Thin design housing provides excellent heat dissipation which prolongs it’s lifespan. The precision-designed optical lens reduces glare, improves optical performance and provides comfortable lighting effects.
• One-piece die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber.
• Casting thermally conducts LED heat to optimize performance and long life.
• With corrosion-resistant powder coating that provides protection and architectural appearance while adapting well to the environment in the garage.
• Light engines are available in color tunable version, the CCT can be changed to 3000K/4000K/5000K.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 3,700 to 8,400 Lumens.
• Anti-UV prismatic translucent len is designed to shape the light distribution and uniformity.
• Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage.
• 0-10V Dimming.
• Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 40°C (-40 F – + 104 F).
Note: Operating with emergency battery temperature range: 10°C to 40°C (+50 F – + 104 F).